FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new guy here. So sorry if this is a dumb question. Just bought a fn tps and was thinking about getting a slp. A pistol grip is a must for me, do they exist for the slp and can one be added to the slp?

Also looking at the benelli M4 any thoughts comparing and contrasting them would be appreciated?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I have googled them, just wondering if anyboby on the board had any personal experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I asked my local dealer. He didn't know if a pistol grip type butstock built for another brand would fit. If you find out let me know what works for you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you are handy with a dremel and a patient and inventive type you can fit an 870 stock from ATI. otherwise you will have to wait for FN. I talked to them about a month ago about the new stocks and was told they are still in prototype and may not be offered by them self :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not a fan of two tones, but for some reason that looks really cool. What exactly did you do to get the buttstock to fit, what brand is the butstock, and how much did it set you back?

·
Registered
115 Posts
stryker314 said:
:grin: I'm not a fan of two tones, but for some reason that looks really cool. What exactly did you do to get the buttstock to fit, what brand is the butstock, and how much did it set you back?

I did a lot of fitting I explained it in the definitive Photo post
if I remember right it was an ati stock that had adapters for the 870, Mossberg and winchester but I did not use the adapters the cost of the stock was around 80 bucks and the rest was blood, sweat and toil

·
Registered
2 Posts
is that legal?

Not trying to be johnny raincloud here, and btw FunGuns that is a beautiful job, exactly what I've always wanted from an SLP, but isn't that in violation of 922r? since the grip classifies it as an "assault weapon" or whatever BS the retards at the ATF call it, wouldn't you need a certain amount of US-made parts for that to be legal as it is an imported gun?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts