FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like a great deal, but, why do they need the 4473? It seems kinda big brotheresque to me. Sig pulled something like this too over the summer, buy a sig and get $100 in their merchandise. I bought three sigs over the summer, first one was no problem, second and third I submitted together and they gave me a speil about one per customer only which wasnt written anywhere on their terms and conditions. When I finally spoke to a manager, I was told just to submit my receipts, a copy of the 4473 used in the transactions and the submission forms.
Well I didnt want to go through the work involved and I could not figure out a reason (at least a non nefarious one) that they needed the 4473.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yea - I've gotten free bags and a free mag also from the purchase of Walther P99s in the past, and from the purchase of a SW99. All they required was the receipt.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mailing my paperwork today. We'll see how long it takes. Nice promotion, especially since holsters are still kind of hard to find for the FNP. The promotion helped convince me to buy an FNP now because I'll get a holster and mag pouch without having to spend a lot of time looking for one. I guess that means that the promotion is working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts