FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new FN SPR A5M XP!

This is a an awesome rifle! I got the rifle a few days ago. Cleaned it, mounted my scope (Leupold Mark 4 ERT 6.5-20X 50mm), and bore sighted it. I took it to an indoor range for sighting and testing at 100 yards. Sighted it in completely in about 10 rounds. Started shooting three shot groups. Shot from 1/2 to about 1 MOA immediately with Federal Match 168 gr!

Included is a picture of my target results when shooting the next day. The targets are six 1" diameter orange stickers, the range is 100 yards, and I was shooting Federal Match 168 gr. Results are from 1/2 to ~1 MOA. Gun AND scope are new, and I am not an experienced rifle shooter (only been shooting a rifle for less than one year). I believe I can do better with more practice, since I can feel the gun is way more accurate than me. The certified target included with the rifle showed 0.31" spread, so I know it is capable of greater accuracy than 1/2 MOA.

GoneBallistic
Sig P226 MK25
Sig P227
Colt LE 6920
FN A5M XP (Leupold Mark 4 ERT 6.5-20X 50mm)

Attachments

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I have not. I have some 175 SMK's loaded up that I need to test. All mine have been 168 FGMM or 168 SMK loads.

Reactions: Yewtaw Kid
1 - 10 of 10 Posts