FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description: Up for your consideration is a 24" FNA1 SPR .308. I have never fired this rifle. I purchased this rifle NIB several years ago with the intention of doing some long range target shooting. Not only did I not get around to doing that, I never purchased a scope to mount on this great rifle. The SPR has spent its time with me in a climate controlled gun safe taken out periodically and wiped down with some RIG. This SPR comes with its original users manual, original FNH Gun Book, test target, original 4 round DBM and lock in its original shipping box. The bi-pod will also be included in the sale (i'm not sure it will fit in the box. If it won't, Ill ship separately).

Price: $1,300.00. I would prefer to FTF transaction. Additionally, if the buyer is available for a FTF, I will need proof of Ohio residency. However, if this is not possible I will ship to your designated FFL and I will pay the shipping via UPS only to the lower 48.

Payment: FTF-Cash. Shipped to your FFL: Paypal. I am verified.

Please know the firearms laws in your locality before agreeing to purchase.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns or call me (Steve) directly at 513-505-0842.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.