FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought mine last night, $1,389 or something like that. I don't have the invoice in front of me.

Now to select an OPTIC!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
So...

What are you going to put on it? Once you get all the goodies on it, you'll have to post the "after" picture :shock:

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I would IF I HAD A SCOPE!!!!!!

I need help in the optics thread right beside this one. Once I get a scope then I can give a range report.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eat your heart out ladies. Bought my scope yesterday. Sort of related------> Finished my Halloween costume today. More on that later.

Wow is this FNAR weapon system sweet. At this point I think it will be forever a "safe queen", but perhaps I will eventually get up the gaul to fire a few rounds.

I did in fact buy a Bushnell Yardagepro 4-12x42

This scope has three features that are absolutely phenomenal.

1. It has in integrated Laser Rangefinder. Unreal. If you haven't played with one of these, try it. You will never by another kind of scope again.
2. It has bullet drop compensation turrets that replace the standard turrets. Just match your ballistics and there are visible notches right on the turret that shows actual yardage numbers....

3. PLUS, it has a wireless trigger remote to activate the range finder. I have it located right by the location of where my thumb would go.

The low profile of the scope is PERFECT for the rail on the FNAR.

I went as a RIOT policeman to a local charity masquerade ball. I am NOT a policeman. I made a shield from wood, plexi-glass, and the word POLICE on my printer put on the face of the shield. I covered an old helmet with some kind of stretchy fabric from one of those sewing stores, and shazaam! Instant riot gear.

Sorry, cell phone camera. Crappy picture. You can see I made two of everything.... one for a friend of mine.

I took some of those elements from the costume and took some FNAR pictures. Again, I am NOT a policeman. Enjoy.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
That is a nice gun! Now U got me wanting 1.

Are you a policeman?

Are you a policeman?

Are you a policeman?

Are you a policeman?

Are you a policeman?

Are you a policeman?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I want to try out one of those scopes bad. Kind of pricey still though.
:?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I like that setup. Not the "prettiest" scope, but if it works good, who cares?

Nice costume by the way :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ummmm....since you are loaded....I'll take it off of your hands!!
that rifle is just.....
SEX
SEX
SEX
SEXXXXX!!!
Nice addition to your collection ick :?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I gotta get me one of these...

The list just keeps getting longer. I need an FNC, FAL, PS90, FS2000, SPR, FNP-45, FNP-40, another FNP-9, a SCAR (both if they ever come out), this rifle. And that's only FN firearms!

I need a big loan. Maybe that ain't such a great idea in this economy :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Everything will be just perfect when obama gets in office...you should have no worries :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts