FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
This is the best looking FNAR I've ever seen. So much better than the pistl grip.. And the front rail appeals to my liking also. And the barrels on these things are fantastic !

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
They have a few on a web site called gunbroker here in the United States. They are about 1500.00. Just go to gunbroker.com. Type in FNAR on the search line, and up it will pop. If you have trouble just post or private message me. I'd be happy to give you details on the dealers phone numbers and addresses where you can obtain one. Decent selection to choose from listed on there right now too. They have 5, 10, and 20 round magazines available for them. They also have two different barrel types, a heavy, and light barrel. Great rifle. There is also a great video on how to completely break this rifle down to the bare bones posted on you tube. It's actually easy to do.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I'm not sure if he'd be able to get the rifle imported into Italy. Just the stock should be no problem.

Browning BAR stock's will also work (possibly with some modification, and this is the commercial hunting version, not the WWII full-auto style one). Finding a BAR stock will probably be easier for you.

Reactions: Canyon Man

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have search on internet but i don't have find the laminate stock for my FN... djv38 i'll try to find the BAR hunting stock, thanks for the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts