FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I noticed this weekend when shooting. I am used to AR's and I have a habit of holding the trigger completely to the rear until after the shot and then consciously 'feeling' the click of the reset as I prepare for the next shot.

My FNAR has no such 'click'. Nothing. Not even a hint. At my range there is an older gentleman who has won several championship matches at Friendship and he fired the rifle and commented on the lack of a noticeable reset. Not a big deal, I have a terminal case of CHS [can't hit sh*t] so super match grade uber super duper stuff is a waste on me....but I try. It's just funny, the trigger returns forward slick and smooth with no felt mechanical engagement.

I know one thing, if one is so inclined, rapid fire is VERY easy with this rifle provided you keep recoil under control. Total trigger travel is much shorter than the last AR'15 trigger I put in. It was a NiBo ALG Defense and it's actually a really nice trigger for half the money of her husbands company, Geiselle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny thing....
I'm at around 500 rounds now and the trigger has settled in and I have the faintest little reset now. MUCH lighter than any other gun I own but enough to satiate me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts