FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,

I am proud to announce that FNH has sponsored FNForum.net to participate at their range event (Media, LEO and Military only). They have also provided access to the SHOT SHOW in Vegas.

I will be representing FNForum.net at both events. Having said that, I am extremely exited to be able to participate. I believe that our FN community will benefit from my writeup and pictures. If any of you want me to shoot a particular weapons platform at the range event - this is your chance to MAKE ME DO IT! Oh, life is hard. :-D

I am also happy to announce that FNH has supplied FNforum.net with promotional materials ranging from Golf Shirts, T-shirts, pins, pens, coffee mugs and other assorted items for our members. Once I devise a fair and equitable way of distribution, I will post pictures and announce the path to access all of the items.

Range event and Shot Show is February 1st, so please stay tuned on this thread for further updates. 8)

Your humble servants :twisted:

TH and Ship ...

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool! Thanx FN! :?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have been looking for FNH goodies for awhile. Let us know where we can buy t-shirts, ball caps, and pens or any other goodies!

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FNForum will be giving a lot of this material away for free. we just have to figure an equtable shipping mechanism - there is a lot of stuff. Stay tuned!

-TH

·
Registered
53 Posts
For those of us who can't go- but would love to- take lots of photos and maybe blog for us each evening.

Thanks for the site as well- and if you get any shirts in extended sizes (big AND tall)-

sign me up!

shootemup

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think T-shirts are typically available in XL/XXL sizes, but I'd prefer Men's Small-Long or Medium-Long. I'm not going to be picky though, since it is exciting that FN is going to finally offer some trinkets/merchandise.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
If you get a chance to shoot the SCAR-H, I'd really like a write up on what you think of it's weight, balance, and overall performance (and when they are going to be available for civ)

Get lots of pic at the show. :-x

·
Registered
43 Posts
My tickets are in my hand as I type! Therm, I will make it a point to meet you, and yes wiil be buying several memory cards for the camera :?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The word on the street is - NO CAMERAS at the shot show.

I will make it a point at being at the FNH booth at lunch on SATURDAY!!!

Also, I will get a chance to shoot most of the FN wares at the writers meet on Frinday - including the SCAR!

Cameras are allowed there. So I will take plenty of pictures.

All for now ....

-TH

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yep that is true about the no cameras, with the exception of a press pass. I made it a point to contact the local newspaper where I have a good friend employed. Through him I was able to complete the neccissary paperwork, shazzam-press pass! My dept is sending 6 of us for a full week in Vegas. I will bet I don't get much of a yearly bonus this Christmas, but an expenses paid trip :?

·
Registered
11 Posts
No cameras? WTF? SMGLee and his sweet, sweet pics are always the next best thing to being there.

SCAR L and SCAR H, as much info as possible on trigger, recoil response and all pertinent details.

·
Registered
873 Posts
This is a great opportunity for the whole FN Community!

Amazingly, after all the build up about the FNP 45, I find myself intrigued by the new FNP 357. So... Some feedback on this would be very welcome.

OK I want to know all about the 45 as well.

:mrgreen:

I am also quite interested in the SCAR H.

Have fun and enjoy the experience!

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
That is too kewl!

I love that digital pattern!

Damn, I wish I could see one of those digital duracoat PS90s in person because I am so tempted to send min in for that color pattern!

Very Nice vest - I like the layout - looks very nice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts