FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe it; I made it a full year here on fnforum.net. I was a little nervous I have to admit, joining my first on-line forum I was not sure exactly what to expect. To that end the last year here has proved to be very invaluable to me in the following areas:

1. Knowledge - I underestimated the amount of great information that our senior membership, supporting vendors and general membership have. What I have learned about the various FN weapons platforms, accessories, mods, how too's, who too's, etc has proven worth its weight in gold. I thank each of you.

2. Friendship - I never realized becoming a member at fnformum.net would allow me to foster some new friendships. I thank all of you.

3. Fun - waking up in the morning and checking fnforum.net has become one of my favorite past times but so has checking fnforum.net at night before I call it quits. Who am I kidding - I am logged in all day long. I have fun learning who is getting married, having a birthday, celebrating the birth of child, posting pictures of your loving animals, checking out everyones weapon set ups and inventory, seeing the outpouring of support for members who are going though tough times in their lives - it has all been really "FN" fun!

*it wasn't until after I had been a member for a few months that I found out about becoming a supporting member here at fnforum.net. There is actually an option to pay a small $15.00 annual fee to becoming a supporting member. This small yearly fee helps the forum owner, moderators, supporting vendors, supporting members and general member to continue to take advantage of everything that fnforum.net has to offer. $15.00 is actually a small price to pay every year if you think about it in terms of what you gain back in knowledge and other specials deals that are offered to the supporting forum members.

Once, i became a supporting member I realized it provided me access to areas of the forum that I did not know even existed. Supporting Members Weapons for Sale Thread, Ammo Thread, Reloading thread, special product offers from our supporting vendors with nice discounts, the opportunity to purchase new products first are all things I did not know even existed prior to becoming a supporting member. The $15.00 supporting membership fee continues to allow all of this to happen.

Also in the past year since I have been a member here at fnforum.net I am aware of at least seven new supporting vendors who have come to the forum. I am also aware of the many exciting products being offered by those supporting venders and one awesome example I continue to site is the SCAR E.A.C.H. by STRYKER ENTERPRISES - a must have upgrade in my humble opinion.

So, I leave E.A.C.H. (no pun intended) of you with this parting thought as you peruse fnforum.net today and moving forward: are you currently a supporting member here? If you are not you should truly think about how you can give back to fnforum.net and ultimately what it is you hope to gain by hanging around here. I am far from an expert in any area of this forum so I can't always answer the question or provide the necessary link but I have figured out one small way to contribute here which is to continue to pay my $15.00 supporting member fee each year in hopes that I am doing a small part.

**Become a supporting member today and help fnforum.net, its supporting vendors and members at large continue to be the best source of things "FN" out on the web. Thanks for reading!

click this link to become a supporting member today: http://fnforum.net/forums/payments.php

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Yup lots of cool people here always ready to help out without the arrogant attitude dealing with a noob (which I was). Only thing sucks about the site is it has furthered my addiction to firearm related stuff. On the flip side for the stuff not legal in my state or out of my budget I live through everyone else's pictures and videos thanks for that also

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I thank you for being a supporting member!

Yup lots of cool people here always ready to help out without the arrogant attitude dealing with a noob (which I was). Only thing sucks about the site is it has furthered my addiction to firearm related stuff. On the flip side for the stuff not legal in my state or out of my budget I live through everyone else's pictures and videos thanks for that also

1 - 20 of 118 Posts