FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else here encountered just TERRIBLE to NO customer service?

I am trying to purchase on behalf of a large company that is an FFL/SOT and MIL/LEO dealer, some parts, and have called and left a message for over a month almost every day, and never can get a person from MIL or LEO sales. I tried emailing over a dozen times with company and private email addresses, and not a single response...

Has anyone on the MIL / LEO side experienced this? It is absolutely absurd that a company would treat the civy side of things 100000% better than the MIL / LEO side. Not saying MIL / LEO should have better customer support, but maybe at least a return email or return call?

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Several threads about it scattered all over the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MK48 bolt and slides... Top cover and feed trays would be nice, but don't wanna be getting to greedy now... need 6 of each item, at least 6 bolts and slides.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts

I am trying to purchase on behalf of a large company that is an FFL/SOT and MIL/LEO dealer, some parts, and have called and left a message for over a month almost every day, and never can get a person from MIL or LEO sales. I tried emailing over a dozen times with company and private email addresses, and not a single response...

Has anyone on the MIL / LEO side experienced this? It is absolutely absurd that a company would treat the civy side of things 100000% better than the MIL / LEO side. Not saying MIL / LEO should have better customer support, but maybe at least a return email or return call?
You're knocking on the wrong door.

Email: [email protected]

-SS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts