FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Shooting Wire this morning

FNH Manufacturing Wins Army Contract
FNH USA, LLC announces that FN Manufacturing, LLC in Columbia, SC has received a new, three year, $7.6 million indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from the Defense Logistics Agency to build MK 19 spare receivers for the U.S. Army

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Atsa happy Capt. Lockhart.... :?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Astounding firepower... great news for FNH, going along with their M-4 & AR 16 contract.
No wonder Colt sent out survey letters, to find out what the civilian public wants to see in new products.
( trying to win us over...by selling apparel and items for the bed and bath....maybe ?)

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
No wonder Colt sent out survey letters, to find out what the civilian public wants to see in new products.
( trying to win us over...by selling apparel and items for the bed and bath....maybe ?)
Not to stray too far from topic, but I took that survey. Really now, Colt. I don't want watches, jewelry and personal grooming items. I want well made firearms. Stick to what you do well. I don't need a salad spinner with the Colt logo.

·
Registered
250 Posts

The look on his face is worth a thousand words!
Certainly loads of practice fun! - I am jealous. But I am wondering - when I was in during the early 80's they issued me at least one private to hump my M60's ammo. Here we have an O-3 pulling similar duty. The Lifer Times says an O-3 with 4 years service makes about $62,000 per year. Just wondering if we are getting bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The Lifer Times says an O-3 with 4 years service makes about $62,000 per year. Just wondering if we are getting bang for the buck.
$59,421.60 a year for a Captain with 4 years service is a hell of deal for the tax payers! These guys are on the clock 24/7, 365, and when on leave their on call. That is $6.78 an hour to sacrifice your life for freedom.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Astounding firepower... great news for FNH, going along with their M-4 & AR 16 contract.
They need to move out of CT if they want me to buy more of their products...

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

1 - 20 of 31 Posts