FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ok I watched the video, the CSR is towards the end of it (8:18 min mark). So what is the difference between the CSR and the SSR? Just the stock? Is the barrel profile different? What type of flash hider or compensator?

I know the general understanding about the SSR is that it comes with a Geiselle trigger (or other nicer than standard trigger), 20 inch barrel, longer upper receiver and fully adjustable stock. The video doesn't say much about the details of the CSR. It is just the picture and a reference to the military solicitation.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Later this year........ FN better give me a little more info and/or convince me to hold on to some $.... lots of other SS15 stuff has my attention !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
buddy of mine was at shot could not get anyone to give real info about the scar platform ... did say no ssr stock ...but nothing on barrel twist /length / profile or release date ... its almost like they have not finalized the platform ... but he thought csr 20 had a 16" heavy barrel . when he asked msrp ... rep laughed .... he said not cheap

video from youtube

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice videos, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts