FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I posted the same thing last night for a standard non Mk1. I spent hours scouring the interwebz and even tried a local shop that still has NIB SCAR forend extensions. No Joy. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted the same thing last night for a standard non Mk1. I spent hours scouring the interwebz and even tried a local shop that still has NIB SCAR forend extensions. No Joy. Good luck in your search.
Yeah, I'm a day late and a dollar short it seems. Gonna try some other rails and see what might fit. Good luck searching!

·
Premium Member
203 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is for the standard, correct.

This is for the Mk1

I emailed them to see if they're actually available. Good looking out!
Awesome! I actually had two in my cart on optics & ammo's site, but I couldn't check out. Then emailed and got no reply. I'll definitely try again. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! I actually had two in my cart on optics & ammo's site, but I couldn't check out. Then emailed and got no reply. I'll definitely try again. Thanks for the tip!
Made a customer account on opticsandammo.com, and got this email which may explain things:

If you had an issue with a card payment the Debit/Credit Card Gateway may temporarily be down. We do our best to fix these issues ASAP but it can sometimes take days or weeks. We do not store your card information. Unsuccessful card payment attempts will result in a cancelled order unless you arrange for alternative payment or successfully place a new order.
We have received a large influx of orders lately(about 2500 per day) and are catching up on old orders. We are temporarily not accepting any new orders(for the next 1 to 2 weeks.)

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Made a customer account on opticsandammo.com, and got this email which may explain things:

If you had an issue with a card payment the Debit/Credit Card Gateway may temporarily be down. We do our best to fix these issues ASAP but it can sometimes take days or weeks. We do not store your card information. Unsuccessful card payment attempts will result in a cancelled order unless you arrange for alternative payment or successfully place a new order.
We have received a large influx of orders lately(about 2500 per day) and are catching up on old orders. We are temporarily not accepting any new orders(for the next 1 to 2 weeks.)
I got an odd feeling about them. I rarely email, I just buy but something felt off with them so I'm in the wait and see category.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I got an odd feeling about them. I rarely email, I just buy but something felt off with them so I'm in the wait and see category.
From a little research this weekend, these links are from a non reputable site. The blog on their own site is full of complaints (recent) where items were never received.

Additionally, I picked up another SLP, a Mk1 so now I need both P/Ns. : (

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From a little research this weekend, these links are from a non reputable site. The blog on their own site is full of complaints (recent) where items were never received.

Additionally, I picked up another SLP, a Mk1 so now I need both P/Ns. : (
Ahh, sucks. I figured something was off because AuthorizeNet wouldn't load to process payment. I ended up getting some items from Optics Planet for upgrade, and picked up the 1.8" Tacstar mag tube tri-Rail. Don't have the Mk1 in hand yet for the waiting period, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll work. I'll fit test it tomorrow after I pick up and see how it goes. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh, sucks. I figured something was off because AuthorizeNet wouldn't load to process payment. I ended up getting some items from Optics Planet for upgrade, and picked up the 1.8" Tacstar mag tube tri-Rail. Don't have the Mk1 in hand yet for the waiting period, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll work. I'll fit test it tomorrow after I pick up and see how it goes. Good luck.
The TacStar is definitely a 25.4 mm, not 30 mm. Sent it back already.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts