FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case anyone is interested the FNH USA 2014 Catalog is now available for download on the FNHUSA website.

It looks like the FNAR Standard and Heavy have been dropped being replaced by the Competition model. There are Item Numbers for the FNS 9/40 Combo and listings for FNS 9/LS, FNS 40/LS Combo's (LS meaning Long Slide) although no Item Numbers. Also, the new FN15 is available. Oddly, there's no Item Numbers for Compact Models of any Pistols which were included in the 2013 Catalog though none seem to have existed.

Happy reading!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My buddy at my LGS just got back from a trade show grabbed me an extra hard copy, somthing to thumb through while on the can.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I want a lot of that stuff.

Again laughing at the picture on catalog page 59 with the 50. The guys are in a ditch firing yet their vehicle is up exposed above them. I hope nobody is shooting back.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Speaking of catalogs....anyone going to the 2014 Shot Show? The ones who are going, any chance you can obtain any free FNH swag for me?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Cool toys!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Don't you wish that you could just order anything you wanted from this catalogue?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts