FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can't have too many holsters! Thanks for sharing. Just sent in my order.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
9,516 Posts
Come on, FN, no love for the early adopters?

I'm kidding, mostly. It isn't a bad range holster for a giveaway. I picked up one when I got my FNS.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
55 Posts
$5 Holster -Free Hat, Sticker and Mag Pouch!

Click for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

I just copied my order # from my confirmation email, navigated my browser to Holsters.com, clicked on Order Status, pasted my Order # in the P.O. field and added my shipping zip code and the resulting screen is shown above.

·
Registered
55 Posts
all items arrived @ my front door today, everything is in tip top shape and works fantastically well. Sticker found t's way on to my range-box, hat found it's way to the back of my hallway coat closet, mag pouch and holster hold a magazine and pistol as advertised. All in all a well spent five US dollars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I filled out the form on fn website sunday or yesterday and it told me that my sn wasn't recognized...said they would follow up with me in a few days but haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
all items arrived @ my front door today, everything is in tip top shape and works fantastically well. Sticker found t's way on to my range-box, hat found it's way to the back of my hallway coat closet, mag pouch and holster hold a magazine and pistol as advertised. All in all a well spent five US dollars.
Received my items today as well. The quality of the items was way beyond what I expected.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I filled out the form on fn website sunday or yesterday and it told me that my sn wasn't recognized...said they would follow up with me in a few days but haven't heard anything yet.
This happened to me also. I emailed the customer service folks at FNH and they finally got it figured out.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts