FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
McLean, Va. (March 5, 2008). Traffic to the FNH USA web site has doubled over the past three months.

“We can attribute the increase in traffic to a number of improvements to our site,” says Barbara Sadowy, director of marketing for the commercial and law enforcement division of FNH USA. “We have an interactive dealer locater, a downloadable section with wallpapers and logos, a photo gallery, reviews, and video content. The feel of our site is entirely different – much more exciting and pleasing to the eye.”

FNH USA is also experimenting with various promotions which are posted on the web site and advertised on other web sites. “We know that our web advertising is driving traffic to our site, too” adds Sadowy. “And, we’ve had such success with the promotions; we have extended all of them through April 30, 2008.”

Sadowy also attributes the success of the new site and increased traffic to the appointment of a new web master, Cody Andersen. “He is amazing; he has been the driving force behind the new look and improved content.”

For a look at the new FNH USA web site, visit www.fnhusa.com.

FNH USA is the sales and marketing arm of FN Herstal, S.A., Belgium. Its corporate mission is to expand its global leadership position in defense, law enforcement and commercial markets by delivering superior products and the finest in training and logistical support. Visit www.fnhusa.com to view the entire line of FNH USA products and services. FNH USA, P.O. Box 697, McLean, VA, 22101, U.S.A.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He he - guess what the "other web sites are" .....

Cudos to FNF members and our resident guru - SHIPWRECK!

Web Traffic is KING!

-TH

·
Registered
120 Posts
The newly re-designed fnhusa.com web site is broken when viewed in Firefox and SeaMonkey (aka Mozilla)

Whats up with that!?

Web design 101 stipulates to view the web site in as many most used web browsers/screen resolutions as possible before 'going live'.
:roll:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Kost said:
The newly re-designed fnhusa.com web site is broken when viewed in Firefox and SeaMonkey (aka Mozilla)

Whats up with that!?

Web design 101 stipulates to view the web site in as many most used web browsers/screen resolutions as possible before 'going live'.
I see what U mean...

·
Registered
120 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Kost said:

Whats up with that!?

I see what U mean...
Same with Opera (yuk I hate that browser)
Flash is newest available. Since I use SuSE Linux...Im really stuck here.

I could have some Mozilla Developers talk to FN's web designers to help them out, but I need to fill out all kinds of web forms and stuff...
I hope FN web designers figure it out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts