1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I want my tri-rail!!!

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I spoke toe FNH parts today and they stated that the FNH tri-rail will be availble for order soon from "Dealers" and not FN Parts.
I was told these two dealers should have them soon.

Barts Sport World 1-800-835-1301
CMMG 1-660-248-2293

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be part of the throng trying to get through!

And tqtran should definately get some karma for his efforts!! :grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Saw this in person at the FNH USA booth at SHOT Show, and loved it. The rep asked me and the group of Beretta guys I was with what we thought about it, and after "trying it on" and taking it off the shelf to hold it and get comfortable with it, I fell even more in love with the FS2000.

This is a MUST HAVE purchase for the FS, in my opinion. I'm one of the few that actually like the stock handguard, but the ability to mount much needed accessories to this frame in a visually appealing manner (NOT like the hack-job the old, "military" tri-rail was, using the stock handguard and slapping on rails on the front of it) is very important to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great... Maybe we can convince them to clone the P90 style grip for the FS2K... :mad: As for paying the full price to have it right now, No problemo, absolutely worth it even with the little hiccup I ran into with mine!!!

HK SD9 Tactical, any chance you mounted yours yet? And if so how does it fit? Even, tilted, tight, backwards, great all around??? :p

·
Administrator
12,166 Posts
Dee said:
Great... Maybe we can convince them to clone the P90 style grip for the FS2K... :mad: As for paying the full price to have it right now, No problemo, absolutely worth it even with the little hiccup I ran into with mine!!!

HK SD9 Tactical, any chance you mounted yours yet? And if so how does it fit? Even, tilted, tight, backwards, great all around??? :p
No not mounted yet. Will probably do it tomorrow or the day after. No rush for me as my FS2K is a safe queen that will probably be looking for a buyer soon.

Will post when I do mount it though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mounted mine and now I'm having a problem taking off the upper - the difference from plastic to alloy is noticeably more difficult to take down the weapon.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Agreed w/ Wraven, there is noticeable difference in ease of disassembly w/ the tri-rail. Still an easy installation which in my opinion is an upgrade aesthetically and functionally. Now to get a good grip.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I highly recommend the trading supply site. I ordered from there on a Monday and got my Tri-rail on Thursday. A fantastic buying experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My glock 27 grip reductiom from cold bore customs gave me a idea.Open up the stock plastic forend (2 screws) fill the channels with Browells acraglas gel n cut,sand and retexture.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
My glock 27 grip reductiom from cold bore customs gave me a idea.Open up the stock plastic forend (2 screws) fill the channels with Browells acraglas gel n cut,sand and retexture.
To do what? Weight?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I have the tri rail but only run a troy vert grip no lights lazers or grenade launchers .So it really isnt worth the weight for me like to keep 5.56(.223) light weight as possable.Was thinking a magpul afg style or mill out a chunk an attach a lil piece of rail to run a vert grip.Ordering materials soon gonna give it a try.Btw I did emailed magpul about fs2000 fore ends or parts,they got back and would not release info on projects ?? But I dont think they will but I hope im wrong.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.