FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rangeglasses: Hey everyone. FNH USA is going to Test and Evaluate my REM T3B on one of their Black Ring Sights. They are also interested in the other REM's but want to see how this works and holds up on a P90! Yes.... a P90. They sent me one of their Ring Sights so I can install it and I already sent it back to them. I can hardly wait for their findings and their impression of the REM T3 upgrade. :-o Wish me luck!!!
15_The_Finished_Product.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,513 Posts
Good luck, man!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Fingers crossed for ya!

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Good luck. :?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Crossing my fingers for you. Hope it works out.

I would love a REM that had a circuit that auto turned on when the firearm was moved. This is a feature for HD firearms that is badly needed on many sights. The only one that I know of that does this is the Leupold Deltapoint.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wish you luck. I have one of your Rem's on my PS90 and love it.

For anyone who has not done business with this guy yet, he is straight up and provides excellent support after the sale. I had questions on the installation and with how expensive the sight that came with my PS90 is, I was worried/apprehensive about doing it but he replied to my questions very fast and made me confident in doing it.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Wish you luck. I have one of your Rem's on my PS90 and love it.

For anyone who has not done business with this guy yet, he is straight up and provides excellent support after the sale. I had questions on the installation and with how expensive the sight that came with my PS90 is, I was worried/apprehensive about doing it but he replied to my questions very fast and made me confident in doing it.
I don't know if you posted those hot links in your post or if your account has been hacked. I removed the links.

Reactions: vandelescrow

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Awesome!! I have been saying to myself for years that FN needs to test your sight out because it is THE solution. I have used 4 different sights and yours is the best. If I could find another USSS black sight I would buy it and install another of your sights.

I love the RED

What color did FN want for testing?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Very nice!!! Good luck, I'm sure you will keep us posted.

Reminds me, I have to find mine for the white ring sight. :sad:

Reactions: M1P90

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats to you MP! All your hard work is about to pay dividends! Please keep us posted! Rooting for you on this one!

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!

·
Registered
373 Posts
GREAT... I love mine (green on white ring) it is the best upgrade I have on the 90 right along with MKs charging handle upgrade. Congrats man I wish you luck. Maybe you should mention MKs handles to them as well, after they bring you aboard.?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
961 Posts
Outstanding. Congratulations! I am curious to see what turns out.

Reactions: M1P90
1 - 20 of 46 Posts