FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. My regular friends get bored talking about guns and especially FNs all the time so i thought it would be good to find a new group of buds. Well i have only had a few years experience with owning my own firearms but my early childhood outings to the desert to go shooting kinda left me with an itch and i scrathed it! I purchased my first pistol (5.7) after (now dont laugh...) playing a playstation game called Socom navy seals. well the gun had a 20 rd mag capacity and shot straight as hell (i know, i know its just a game...)so i did my research etc. and finally got one. i got addicted to FNH guns and have been buying them ever since. I decided that i better set some bounderies cus i have a bit of an addictive personality, so i made it a mission to stick (mainly) to one manufacture....think i picked a good one guys?....anyways hello to every one and i promise not to ramble next time : )

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Vendor
5,877 Posts
Hey FN Shooter. where do you live? I used to live in San Marcos just north of San Diego. I got out of there in 1996 when they started to make us register our "assault weapons". I know Massachusetts is not much better but at least I can own them. :?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Glad to have you here. The more members were get the less I become the "FNG" :x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in corona, its about 1.5 hours from san diego, kinda between riverside and orange county. yeah, gun laws really suck here. one day when i finish school and have a good job i want to go out of state somewhere more outdoors, then i can get a ps90 and fs2000!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts