1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Uhhh....just where you gonna find one to buy? :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
You are correct, they now have 'em in stock. :?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do not know if your looking for gun feed back or caliber. I have a XD thats 357sig and i bought a spare 40 barrel for it because you can shoot twice as much ammo for the price. 357sig is a little more flippy or snappy then 40 you can tell the difference when your shooting them. I only splurge for the 357 ammo if i want to show off and shoot long distances (100yrds) because its great for that. You can buy 40S&W and more places too just incase your in BF no where.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I do not know if your looking for gun feed back or caliber. I have a XD thats 357sig and i bought a spare 40 barrel for it because you can shoot twice as much ammo for the price. 357sig is a little more flippy or snappy then 40 you can tell the difference when your shooting them. I only splurge for the 357 ammo if i want to show off and shoot long distances (100yrds) because its great for that. You can buy 40S&W and more places too just incase your in BF no where.
I thought the same thing, caliber opinions, FNP opinions. or FNP in that caliber.

If you don't have an FNP, you should get one. I just got mine and can't say enough about how it feels in my hand. Looks great too. Mine is in 9mm which I like because of the cheap ammo. I would have looked at the .357 if the availability was greater. Ammo is too much too, but I like the thought of a higher power 9mm round. If you can afford the ammo, or don't plan to shoot it much, I would go for it. The FNP lineup is top notch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts