FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
1. Yes
2. Not yet and possibly never, the only way to get a new/different barrel would be to go aftermarket or if there is something wrong with your barrel and you send it in and FN sends you a new one in the original caliber you bought. I have an FNP40 and asked Bob if I can get a 357 Sig barrel for her and he said more or less FN might not sell barrels individually.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Part of the problem may be liability since the FNP's slide has the cartridge/caliber stamped/lasered on it. Bet the lawyer's are worried some bozo may try to shove a 40 S&W in a 357 Sig barrel cause the slide said 40 S&W.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Heard of them several times. I believe they're pretty good.

You can get Browning Pro 40 barrels through Midway (same as FNP 40). I don't know if they have the black finish or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Sorry, they don't have them anymore.

They only have the 9 listed now :-(

The EFK ones are about $5 cheaper than the factory barrel.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just called EFK Dragon Fire and they said they'd have some ready in about two weeks.

HOWEVER.....they do have a ported version of the barrel in stock for $189.99. One is headed my way now! :D

Obviously, they are into selling stuff, but he said this is one sweet barrel and that he was sure I'd love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.