FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few more FNP 40 mags than I need and am willing to part with them for $35 a piece shipped. I will also do $60 for 2x and $85 for 3x shipped.

I am looking for FNP 9 16 round mags so am willing to trade for a couple of those.

These mags are factory new, stainless. They will come in a plastic bag, not an FN box.

PM me if you are interested.

016.JPG

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for any confusion, but the prices listed are what I was contemplating listing for on another site.

Here are the real prices-
1 mag $25 shipped
2 mags $45 shipped
3 mags $60 shipped
all will be shipped USPS, thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about 70 people have looked at this and not one inquiry......what am I missing? these mags go for $43 on the FN site and are normally $35-45 on GB, do I have these priced wrong? I would appreciate your feedback. I really do not need the 8 extra mags, so send me a PM and tell me what they would be worth to you as a FNP 40 owner/shooter and we can see if we can work something out thanks!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Offered these up to my fellow FNP forumites for a super price of $20 ($25 shipped) and have no responses and no takers with over 140 people viewing this thread. Sorry to say that they are now selling for the $35 shipped as they are almost gone. Can't for the life of me figure this one out? Do FNP40 owners really have all the mags they need?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure since I don't have an FNX. but I believe that is mentioned, yeah or nay, on another post....I will try to find it. Thanks for asking

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could not find anything, but did look closely at pics on the FN site and they look different where metal meets plastic at the bottom. Not sure if that is enough to make a difference, but would be willing to let you try one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.