FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I love FNH products I own a Scar17 and a FNS 9mm I'm thinking about buying the FNP45 but I have never shot one before . What do you guys think of the FNH 45 let's say compared to XDM 45 or Glock 21

Thanks ImageUploadedByOutdoor Forums1423840074.339269.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've never had a failure and it's seriously accurate.
a 12 inch frying pan at 100 yards doesn't stand a chance lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've only had mine a few days, but range outing #2 it was raining, so I shot steel from the covered rifle range--head&torso steels from 50-100 yards. Ping, ping, ping, etc. Boringly accurate.

I did have some problems with function weak hand only. I've got a nerve impingement right now (may need surgery) and I'm sure I was limp wristing it. I had shot left hand fine a few days before with a Ruger LC9s, but I think the big FN was too heavy for my left in its current condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have run about 1400 rounds thru mine. Winchester, American Eagle,Remington, not one hang, or stove pipe....
Works fine with the can on also. Groups better with the can, but without you can hold a clip in a bottom of a coke can circle
at 10-15 yards.. Out of the box, it surprised my bifocals....

·
Registered
149 Posts
A bit tough to conceal but an excellent reliable shooter with big bore max capacity. If you can carry and shoot it effectively it is an awesome pistol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have both the FNP-45 and the Springfield XD-M Competition. I enjoy shooting the FNP more and have had no malfunctions with it. The only thing I really don't care for are the combat sights. I like to see what I am shooting at. The XD-M is ok. It has a longer sight radius, but I had to adjust the rear sight out of the box. The FNP was right on target out of the box. The FNP is a pretty big gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts