FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
You should be able to go to your dealer, and have him order 10rnd mags for your and switch them out for the high caps.

.........or is there something else preventing you guys in the comunist state from owning one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think their local dictators who call themselves elected officials have to approve handgun models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have WAY more probs here than the 10 rnd thing.

We have a list of "Safe" guns our parents let us play with. They don't want us to get hurt on something real dangerous. Every manufacturer has to jump through SO many hoops to get a gun approved (or considered). Last I heard they pay $3000 and submit 3-6 models of the gun to be "tested" (drop saftey, etc.). Then when they pass, they are added to the list. If the gun has a diff color slide, it is considered a diff gun, and must go through independant testing

http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/fsdcertlist.htm

They are CONSTANTLY whittling away our choices (and rights).

New models MUST have a loaded chamber indicator
Starting in 2010 all models must have BALLISTIC FINGERPRINTING
Where the firing pin has a serial ## on it, to imprint on all fired brass.

There is a law going through the state senate right now which would require a computer onboard the gun (I'm not making this up, is this pathetic or what!!! :twisted: ) which would "verify" the operator is "authorized" to use the device. Basically a fingerprint scanner.

Just what I want. A pistol with Vista :NO:

Shouldn't get me started. I want out of this state. Even though I can buy my toys with LE letterhead 8)

Well, I began my rant before i checked the list. THE FN SHOWS IT IS APPROVED!! Wow. Search under FN MANUFACTURING

PRK still sux

:NOOB:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
California=Nazis. If the federal govt hasn't banned certain firearms, how can states ban them? Isn't that preemption? I thought states couldn't have stricter laws than allowed by the federal govt.? Doesn't that go against the 10th and 14th amendments?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Since when did the Constitution mean anything in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia? New York State is just as bad, as are most New England/East Coast states.

Ohio is pretty good, as long as you don't live in a large city. (Thankfully I don't).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Since when did the Constitution mean anything in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia? New York State is just as bad, as are most New England/East Coast states.

Ohio is pretty good, as long as you don't live in a large city. (Thankfully I don't).
California looks good comapred to say Hawaii :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got word from Bob at FN, he stated they are not going to pursue the California market at this time.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
tomjones said:
I got word from Bob at FN, he stated they are not going to pursue the California market at this time.
Because of that requirement for the microstamping - more and more gun companies are not pursuing that market.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts