FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any holsters for the 45 yet? The closest I've come is calling Blade Tech and being told they would be available in 2 to 3 weeks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
www.crossbreedholsters.com

They are a board sponsor/retailer.

They also have a coupon for forum members.

ETA: I'm not 100% sure they have a holster for the .45 yet. Check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a safariland 568 concealment holster and it is very well made, fits the pistol like a glove and has a really inovative adjustment to allow easy drawing...... Only problem I have now is that I ordered a green laser for the front rail and it wont fit in the holster when I put it on...

Anyone know of a holster that will fit the FNP 45 with a laser on the front rail??

·
Registered
13 Posts
holster

I called Blade Tech and they made a holster for my FNP45 it fits very nice.. I can post pictures if I get a request for them.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
McLovin said:
www.crossbreedholsters.com

They are a board sponsor/retailer.

They also have a coupon for forum members.

ETA: I'm not 100% sure they have a holster for the .45 yet. Check it out.
Yes - they are a sponsor. Please check them out! :?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a Blade-Tech yesterday. I am not sure how they compare to the Comp-Tac paddle holsters I usually use.

Any idea how long the wait time is from Blade-Tech?

·
Registered
13 Posts
FNP-45 Holster

I spoke to a Don Hume rep and was told that if there is a demand for FNP-45 holsters they would make them! So on that note it will be a long while before then!

JohnnyJT :cool:
South Philly

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey all;
I just wanted to pass along that I wrote an e mail to Comp - Tac about a holster for a FNP 45 about a week ago. I haven't heard anything back yet. :( I just looked on the website and all I could find was a holster for the 5.7. So maybe they don't yet. But it would be nice if they would let me know what the plans are. In the mean time I wrote to Mark at Cross breed. He was very nice and got back to me the next day with this.

"Yes we can handle the FNP 45, I'd suggest the SuperTuck or SnapSlide. it's too heavy for the other designs"

So I have a feeling I know who will get my business. check them out here.
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a 45 holster

So i spent a while test fitting holsters at the local gun shop and i found that a leather XD 40 holster fits my 45 very well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts