FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since joining this site I have gained a large interested in getting a FNP handgun and want to know if any FNP handguns are legal in CA
thanks

check out my site everything is 10% off
truehuntersupply.com
or look in sponsor section thanks

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I know they have FNP-40's and 9's with 10 rd mags which are legal there. I've also seen a few people from California selling their's in the WTS FN stuff at the bottom of the page. I have yet to see an FNP 45 with 10 rd mags, but they probably have them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
truehuntersupply,

I just noticed that you were on 12th street. I am off of Grand and Weldon (parents house)..how long have you guys been there? Ill have to stop by before college starts again. As far as CA laws go..fnp's have the 10rd mags.

CptD

·
Registered
95 Posts
That link is a dead duck I think.
I couldn't get it to come up.
It does interest me though My son is a Marine stationed at Pendleton. Upon his return from the air conditioned bunker he works in at Al Asad (mid November) he wants to buy a FNP Dark earth .45 I think that's the un released as yet USG model. He keeps asking me when they are going to be released. He already has a FNP-9m which he loves and said as a result he will never go back to his former Glock 19. The kid reads everything he has been able to get his hands on and of course has full access to everything in my safe. His taste is becoming so damn refined I can't believe it. lol

So i'll have to look and see if it will be on the list of no go items I'm sure he won't be able to buy any hi cap mags out there. I can fix that for him. I just don't want anyone out there to find him with any. I know that the threaded barrel will have to be replaced with a non- threaded one but that's easy enough to do. Oh well one step at a time I guess.

I'll let you guys know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts