FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If theres any FNP .45 owners on here that live in Houston Tx. could you plz PM me?

Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So of all the Texans on here noe of you live near Houston or own an FNP .45???????????????

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok here is the reason I need some one to contact me : There is a small holster company in Houston that hand makes kydex holsters. They will more then likely be willing to make one for the FNP 45 but they would need a model, I'm am more then willing to send mine but it would take much longer to get it done since I live in MT. I am looking for some one in that area that has a 45 who would be willing to maybe take theres in to have one of these holsters fitted to the 45. They are very good quality, I wear one every day for my Steyr M9. If you are interested let me know and I will see what can be worked out.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Displaced Houstonian

Sorry Xlegionaire... I own an FNP-45 and I'm from Houston, TX, but I currently live in GA. Let me see if I can locate someone for you in Houston with the right equipment for your endeavor.
:cool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well since I can't find any houston 45 owners I will be sending thm mine so to all you .45 owners there will be another Kydex holster choice out there soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts