FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to attempt to make our quest for holsters a little easier. Everybody game?

PM me or e-mail me with the brand and model number of your FNP 45 holsters. I will put them into a spread sheet complete with web links to the manufactures web site. If you would like include price point I will list that as well to show lower budget options.

Once completed I will figure out the best possible way to keep the list up to date and distributed for member use. (any ideas from moderators is greatly appreciated)

I just bought a generic from Cabelas today which is made by Soft Armor www.soft-armor.com model 16-OFF, but with that said let the mail fly. I cannot promise the list within the week but will put it on the top of my FN Forum to do list.

While I know that this is unfair to others FNP 40, FNP 9, etc I will work on that next unless one of the those owners want to start the list. The reason I am starting on the 45's is because I just bought one and they are hard to find.

:?

·
Registered
16 Posts
FNP45 Owners

Crossbreed Super Tuck IWB - $69.75 + shipping

·
Registered
150 Posts
Safariland lists on their "WIll Fit" list a model 568 paddle holster for the FN45. I placed an order for one and will report back.

If you order it, the specific model is 568-83 and then -412 if you're a lefty like me. :) There is another code for normal right-handers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bianchi

FYI - I just discovered the the Bianchi model 7001 size 16 holster fits my FNP45 and Five-Seven perfectly.

Your mileage may vary. May be had for less than $40.00.

·
Registered
27 Posts
PM sent. I really want to get a Phantom from Raven Concealment but he doesn't have a mold. RC holsters carry the holster high making large pistols easier to conceal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts