FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FNP-9 9mm in good condition includes three 16 round mags, two backstraps, and case

Have chance to get this gun at a good deal I think

But don't know much about it any info you can offer will help

Thanks

JD

·
Registered
25 Posts
njdevil said:
FNP-9 9mm in good condition includes three 16 round mags, two backstraps, and case

Have chance to get this gun at a good deal I think

But don't know much about it any info you can offer will help

Thanks

JD
How much are they asking for it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
njdevil said:
I'll let the other FNP guys tell you if that's a good deal. Got my new FNP-40 for $490 before tax at a local gunshop - was about the going rate I saw on the Internet.

I will tell you that the FNP is a fine handgun and probably one of the best buys for the money. If its a DA/SA with hammer decocker, it has the features of a Sig for a lot less money. I picked mine over Glock, S&W M&P, Beretta, Taurus, Ruger, and a couple other brands.

·
Registered
7 Posts
IMO thats a good deal. They cost $500 or more new. I wouldn't hesitate at that price assuming its in good condition.

Do you know if it is DA/SA, or SAO?

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's a good price. Go for it. Tell us how it goes. :eek:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I paid $475 for mine, used, 400 rds. But that also included a $90 holster that was basically new. (mines also a FDE USG model with safety/decocker-all of which bump the price up ~$50)

I would go for that deal depending on round count and the shape it is in.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
njdevil said:
thanks for info
You're welcome...

...and oh... GO WINGS!!!! 8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a brand new one off Gunbroker for $365, it came with a bunch of extras, (tshirt, pen, sticker, etc) and I also got the holster/mag carrier/training barrel from FN for free. If the used one has all three mags and the shooter's pack from FN then it would be a decent deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts