1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I'd say no more than $300.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Personally I wouldn't do a straight trade (would be at least $100 to you). FNP9 is no longer supported by FNH so that should be a instant mark down not to mention the fact that it's used.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally I wouldn't do a straight trade (would be at least $100 to you). FNP9 is no longer supported by FNH so that should be a instant mark down not to mention the fact that it's used.
And I only asked for $75 - then dropped it to $50. FWIW, it is in mint condition and my SP2022 has a little more wear on it. The color is also a bit of a deterrent, hard to warm up to it but I still miss my FNP9-M, which was brand new when I traded it off the for the PT99AFS (I got $200 as well in that deal so I'm in the PT92AFS for all of $300 - and it is MINT).

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I got mine because it was FDE, very lightly used for $450 (which included a Crossbreed Supertuck with all the extra's and Bladetch OWB holster and mag pouch). That was back in 2008 though. $300-$350 would be pretty accurate, but make sure to check the FCG to make sure it doesn't have the notch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts