FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new FNP-9 and per usual, the magazine springs are tight and need some breaking in.

I have just been loading 10-12 rounds in each thus far. But I've found that the magazines really start to hurt my thumb after a while.

Anyone use a magazine loader for these, and if so, which type works?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just bear with it. I had the same problem with my P9-M the first time I went to the range with it, but this last weekend my thumbs were fine. Maybe it was the calluses I developed, but give it some time and your thumbs wil become acquainted with the magazine.

Then again, as a note, I should mention that I am no fan of magazine loaders.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, I have a P99 and Glock mag reloader - sometimes they work on other brands of mags, and sometimes they don't. I don't have an FNP, so I can't try. If U have a friend with a Glock, ask to try his. If it works, those Glock mag reloaders are everywhere - U could probably get one on Ebay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips guys. I went with the Safariland one, my only other mag loader is for my Glock 36, and it isn't ideal.

I needed a range bag anyway, so Midway really came through!

·
Registered
8 Posts
BEST MAG LOADER EVER!!!

Guys,

I'm telling you right now, there is no better mag loader on the market. I love these things and could probably sell 3 of them every time I go to the range.

They are call Uplulas and you can find them on-line at:

http://www.maglula.com/

I bought mine on eBay for about $30.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: BEST MAG LOADER EVER!!!

Guys,

I'm telling you right now, there is no better mag loader on the market. I love these things and could probably sell 3 of them every time I go to the range.

They are call Uplulas and you can find them on-line at:

http://www.maglula.com/

I bought mine on eBay for about $30.
+1 to that. I love my Uplula. so far it has loaded every mag I got for Sigs, FN and Ruger. Except the 22lr Ruger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts