FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No problems putting them on. Anyone can do it. The uv taclight I bought from Dave Charges them the Best. Regular Light doesn't charge them as well. After Charging it lasted 2-1/2 hours then needed recharged again.
If your walking in and out of light I am sure you wouldn't need to keep recharging. But a quick 30 second blast with the UV light Will put the glow back on!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Are you a uniform collector? I spy some mannequins in that picture with what looks to be some historical items.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote from B52U:
"Are you a uniform collector? I spy some mannequins in that picture with what looks to be some historical items."

Yes I am a WW2 collector! I have 29 mannequins currently dressed.

Here are a few mannequins that I shared in another thread.

P.S. All machine guns are parts kits with aluminum or cast receivers, mostly bought from IMA or the militaria show "Show of Shows" (SOS) In kentucky or OVMS in Wilmington Ohio. All other guns are the real deal.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like the zombie on the left! If I had one of those around, i would have to get out the AR15 in case it came alive.

I had heard those things lasted a long time, 2.5 hours is not that long. However, the price is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts