FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it - early Christmas present... I was at Bass Pro this afternoon and couldn't resist the FNP-9 SS I had in my hands. Great price - there was a small scratch on the top of the slide and for that the manager authorized another 10% off. I got the pistol for $413 out the door - pretty good deal considering that I will put the info in the mail on Monday for the Blade-Tech shooter's pack.

I am fairly impressed with the quality and workmanship on initial evaluation. Trigger is pretty smooth and the 3 mags make this a great value.

I will take it to the range on Monday and run it through the paces. Looking forward to that very much.

If you had hesitations about picking one of these up, I would do it again in a heartbeat. Great looks, quality, and extras - can't go wrong.

OK - finally get a chance to add a pic... Here it is:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just thought I'd mention; after firing 100 rds and LOTS of dry fire practice, the trigger pull (DA and SA) is really smoothing out nicely.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Range Report

OK - so how did it shoot?

Ran 150 rounds of Remington green box through her and she smiled the whole time. Not even the hint of a problem. Accuracy is very good and recoil is neglible. I was very happy with it. The Bladetech holsters are great and work perfectly as well.

Great little plastic gun. Not sure I would carry it until it has a longer track record, but I think it is probably one of the best entry level pistols one can buy. The price is right and with all that you get out of the box, I am very impressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts