FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, my local gun shop has a used FNP9, bi tone with night sights for $450...is that a good price for that gun. i believe it has all 3 mags and it looked to be in really good condition. to be honest i thought it was new until i called back to ask a question about it and was pleasantly surprised.

i could possibly talk them down, but im wondering if the price stays is that a good price for this gun?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Depending on how many rounds, it is decent considering it has night sites. I got my USG 9 used (400 rounds) for $475, but that included the shooters pack and a $100 holster. I would try to talk them down a bit. I'd try to get it down to $400 if it has over 500 rounds through it. Be sure to check the internals and the fire control housing to make sure everything there is good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, im thinking to talk them down to $400 straight for it. i will ask about how many rounds have gone through it when i call or go there later today.

nightsights are important for me as i will carry this one and it may eventually go to the wife as her carry piece.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid $400 shipped for a two tone FNP9 with night sites about two months ago. I considered it a really good deal. The gun is like new.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I checked everywhere when I was looking to by my FNP-9 Duo tone and the best price I found was on Gunbroker for$435 ( the gun shop in town that has the best prices wanted $510) as it turned out the online dealer was right here in Charlotte and I went to his shop and I not only saved the shipping and transfer fee he knocked another $5 off the price. I did have to pay sales tax though. He told me the FNP's are getting more and more popular so the price keeps going up - supply and demand

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got it for $425...the gun is practically new as well. the previous owner bought it from the shop about 3 months ago (250 rounds) decided he wanted to switch into something different and put it up for consignment. i happen to know the guy and he takes really good care of guns, buys lots of them and is always doing the switcharoo...lol.

so im happy, got a lil bro for my big beast FNP45. with factory night sights...sweet. now i gotta order another UCH for it. :D

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Post pics when you can, and congrats :?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a new two tone USG FNP 9 a week or so ago at Cabellas for $549, but they gave me $100 off for opening a credit card with them. Usually I don't go for those deals, but $100 made it worth it. So $450 for a USG FNP9 two tone, I felt that was a decent deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts