FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
FN rep told me it would not be offered in US this year due to demand in Europe. :( Found new one at gun show in Jan. :D The shorter grip makes it a little easier to carry than my FNP9 & it's been my primary carry since breakin. :? Hope they bring it back? U might luck out if u have any large gunshows in your area?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap!

Well, we do get some large gunshows here in Houston so I guess I'll keep an eye out for one.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
AK-Joe said:
Crap!

Well, we do get some large gunshows here in Houston so I guess I'll keep an eye out for one.

Thanks for the info!
Good luck. I have been to several of the recent gun shows in Houston - nary a FNP usually. In the past year, I have seen ONE FNP. The 1 I saw was a fullsize, and over priced. The fool wanted over $600 for a 9mm FNP.

I imagine that the FNP45 should start showing up soon. But, I do not think you will see the FNPm

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw 2 full size FNP9 pistols at AJC's table at the last Pasadena show and a 45 at Schrams table but no 9M's which is what I was actually looking for.

That was the first time I had ever seen an FN pistol other than the 5.7 at any show here.

Oh well, like I really needed another 9mm pistol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
AJC sports shop is good to go. I bought up my P99 there and they have a impressive selection of handguns. The Pasadena show seems to have better deals vs Reliant or George R Brown for me at least.

I have been really disappointed with guns shows in general, might as well just order from Buds they usually have the best deals going.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I got my PX4 from them at the last Reliant show. I also like SHramms. I got my PS90 from him. And, Bachman Gun and Pawn also has some good prices.

I have been to the PAsadena show 1x - it was too small for the trouble of driving all the way from College Station, I thought.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have only seen them in black, if the would put out the stainless slide, they would be really big sellers.

I love a small handgun, they need to sell them again.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Forestranger:
Made it to I think the 700 rd mark today. No problems
Thanks for the update :?

·
Registered
8 Posts
CDNN

I bought a couple of the DAO FNP-9Ms. I like the gun a lot but regret getting DAO. The DAO trigger is pretty bad. It has to have a 12lb pull. I need to figure out how to do some trigger work on it and then I'll be happy :)

Can't beat it for the price though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Might try some snap caps and a thousand trigger pulls. Helped a lot on some of my DAO autos and DA revolvers. That used to be called a "poor man's action job". :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts