FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board so please forgive if allready covered. Just purchased a 9M and love it but also missed the promo window for the shooters pac. Was Lucky to find the new-in-the-box 9M as I have been looking for 5 plus months, but without the night sites that I would have prefered. I have sent an e-mail to FN and am waiting for a reply.

I am open to buying a shooters pac if anyone has one. and am open to suggestions on nights sites.

Mark

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Did U buy that FNPm thru CDNN?

If so, hose were military contracts and not subjedct to the Shooters Pack, as far as I know.

As for night sights - IF they use the same isghts on the M as the standard FNPs - a sponsor here sells nightsights for the FNP - Top Gun Supply

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. I purchased it through Collectors Firearms. I am hoping that perhaps my e-mail to FN customer service might produce a sympathy/good will spare shooters pack...but I am prepared to pay for it through them or on the secondary market. I assume that the shorter M slide will not make a difference in the holster?

I did see the night sight reference you speak of and will be jumping on that immediatly.

Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was in our LGS yesterday, and they have a new shooter's pack for sale - $59.99. If you can't find one, let me know and I will arrange getting it for you.

BTW... Welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LGS?

That sounds excellent and thanks for helping. I not too much trouble please ensure for a 9M. ...although as I mentioned i don't think the barrell length makes any difference. Mags are 15 shot for the M, 16 for the reg 9.

You may e-mail me at [email protected] with the details if you wish.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts