FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,591 Posts
That's cool, I often wondered what people would think if you showed up with something like the FNP. I was the only person out of 50 at my CFP class with one of these pistols. Common gun folks don't know about them it seems.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
I thought that the IDPA rules stated that you had to use a concealable holster? Does the blade tech fall into that category by virtue of the fact that you could potentially conceal it under a large coat or something?

· Registered
6 Posts
FN an IDPA

I shoot the fn 9 and fn 9m in atleast four matches a month I am having some problems wiht the fn 9, but you get a lot of people saying what are you shooting, then when I say FN they are like oh. It seems they know about fn rifles but not the pistols. I will be shooting fn in the New Jersery state macth April 19,2008 and the Pennsylvania state macth May 18,2008 IDPA#A30365

· Registered
161 Posts
Now if you guys made it to my area and we shoot just local club or invatational events, you would see more FN's then anything else, but of course we do have the guys that you never know what they will show up with!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.