FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full size FNP 9 that is my favorite. I noticed in the CDNN Sports, INC. catalog that they have FNP Compact 9mm pistols for sale, DAO for $339.99. I cannot find these on the FN factory website. Are these manufactured for the military and not the public?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Tallinthesaddle said:
I have a full size FNP 9 that is my favorite. I noticed in the CDNN Sports, INC. catalog that they have FNP Compact 9mm pistols for sale, DAO for $339.99. I cannot find these on the FN factory website. Are these manufactured for the military and not the public?
They are no longer made. If you could find a DA/SA or SAO, it would be much preferred IMO. The fact that it is DAO may be the reason no one has bought them yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed their catalog way back had the DAO description also. After contacting them about the ad they informed me that they also had DA/SA in stock and thats the one I picked up. It is hands down my favorite pistol. I do have one question though pertaining to picking up a full size FNP 9. FNP 9 mags fit the 9M. but I am curious about the other way around. Any info would be helpful. It would be a bit of an inconvenience trying to identify which mags for which pistol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The FNP9M in all configurations is listed on the FN Herstal website but not on FN USA. Guess they more popular in Europe. It's a shame cause it sure is a fine concealed carry pistol. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts