FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
After that i am ashamed to own a glock.........I wraped them up with ducktape and stuck them in the safe. :-D :-D :-D

·
Banned
93 Posts
I think it's downright hilarious this guy is so concerned with cocked and locked carry when he's on a freaking Glock forum! :lol:

He's from CT too, so if I ever meet him I might actually let him fire the gun he seems to have such a deep set criticisms about.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yanno I just don't see all the fuss with the need to carry cocked and locked.
Good grief the trigger is not that bad in DA. It's called being familiar with your gun. As in shooting it that way until you are competent with it.
It doesn't take long and ya get to shoot the gun and stuff.

Internet people are all the same no matter the topic of discussion.
Always a few that have never actually had any real world experience with what they are talking about. But they seem to love to tell the world how crappy it is.
No point in trying to reason or set them straight. They always have another reason to dislike it.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
powermad said:
Internet people are all the same no matter the topic of discussion.
Always a few that have never actually had any real world experience with what they are talking about. But they seem to love to tell the world how crappy it is.
No point in trying to reason or set them straight. They always have another reason to dislike it.
They are also the people who love to participate in the discussions of the 5.7 round on other forums. Its the samee guys popping up time after time. And, the threads eventually devolve into name calling.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Internet forums are magnets to people who love to be antagonists just for the sake of having an opposing view for entertaining themselves. I think it's a form of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:cry:

that's all i have to say about those other posters or should I say "posers" out there.

Except I think that they are jeolous of all of us FN owners.

·
Registered
39 Posts
when i was choosing a hand gun i could have taken the easy route and just bought a glock. i really did my home work and found better features and a better looking gun for less. to me the glock is just so boring looking. as awesome as it is the only reason i'd use a glock is when i finish my degree in criminal justice and become a law enforcement officer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
B52U said:
Internet forums are magnets to people who love to be antagonists just for the sake of having an opposing view for entertaining themselves. I think it's a form of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Amen; Gosh I'll go along with you on that if some people can't complain they just are not happy. The sad thing is most of us come to these Forums with the idea of learning something through the exchange of ideas. I have a very short fuse for bashers of any type, and normally the credibility factor slips right out the door on threads like that and the people who go out of the way to keep them going.

:?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That's one reason I like this forum. It seems to attract those with the intent to have legitimate discussions. We have to give credit to Ship and TA for keeping watch.

·
Registered
136 Posts
We have to give credit to Ship and TA for keeping watch.
Roger that! :? :?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Art SC said:
We have to give credit to Ship and TA for keeping watch.
Roger that! :? :?
I'd get them some cuban's (cigars that is), but I don't think I'd be able to get 'em into the country. By far the best forum I have ever seen :?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts