FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not 100% for sure.....but I do know the only NS I've found for the FNP are Ameriglo (which are trigicon lamps, and ameriglo housings/sights)

·
Registered
203 Posts
They come from the factory with Trijicon's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nite Sites

So if they come from the factory with Trijicon why isn't Trijicon selling aftermarket night sights for the FN's that don't have them? Can we buy those Trijicons from FN?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Re: Nite Sites

The_Vigilante said:
So if they come from the factory with Trijicon why isn't Trijicon selling aftermarket night sights for the FN's that don't have them? Can we buy those Trijicons from FN?
You can buy Ameriglo sights - they have Trijicon inserts. Those are the only aftermarket ones you can buy.

I believe Top Gun Supply, a sponsor here, sells them.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Re: Nite Sites

The_Vigilante said:
If Trijicon made them under contract for FN they might not sell them as aftermarket sights. This could be a stipulation of their agreement.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Here is some food for thought for you. I have 3 sets of ameriglo night sights for my FNP's. I see no difference in these units from the units installed factory. The part number on my ameriglo was the same as the one on the factory FNP trijicons. So is it possible that the ameriglo's may actually be factory over-runs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts