FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Not a southpaw BUT......................

I'm not a Southpaw but yesterday I tried shooting left handed for the first time I didn't do too bad at 15 yards if I do say so myself. The FNP is truly a well balanced gun :shock:
[/url]

·
Registered
217 Posts
I guess they sent me to sets of shirts, this was on my door steps this morning, the only thing is the shirt is a medium so the wife can wear it but the hat is mine, FN is the only co. that I feel actually cares about there customers, Im hooked, Im need to go to FN anonymous. I just put my first $20 in my Ps90 fund.

I hate to rub this in Iceman but these shirts and hats are soooooo comfortably. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
If you're not a southpaw, why the left-handed draw cross-breed?

Also, is that two-tone FNP a 9 or 40?

I've gotta get me a 45 to go along with my 9 one of these days. :twisted:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think you got me and panther mixed up i posted the pic with the left hand cross-breed- panther just shot left handed. :cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
djv38 that's a 9--- I gotta stop taking pictures with my gun pointing right.
jrh3 your right about FNH. They have great customer service. I sent Robert Ailes an e-mail that I would like a T-shirt in my size and today I got the same long sleeve T you've got in your pic.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
:oops: :oops:

This is what happens when I'm stressed and studying and not paying too clolse of attention. Thanks for the catch :?

I think I'll try that email shirt thing in a while. Don't want to swamp him right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts

That'd be me with my trusty 45. Nah, I didn't kill the hog with it, but it is on me full time while I'm hunting.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Speaking of hogs, there's an open season on them here in michigan. If you have a valid hunting license, the DNR wants you to shoot them, almost requiring it in fact. They do not want them to spread at all because they do so much damage to the forest floor.

I've gotta get me a 45 to go with my 9.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hey jkbduck that's a nice pic. :? I see you have a 45 and a 9. How's the recoil on the 45 compare to the 9 ?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats some good eatin there!! :twisted:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah we have a year round season on hogs in alabama.

Hey Jd when you gonna take me hunting.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Please folks, we all love the great pics, but please keep them to 800 pixels wide. :?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
nice looking gun graham :?

21 - 40 of 119 Posts