FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just on fnhusa site, and there's a survey link on the right. I filled it out, and to thank me, they had me send them an email for a free t shirt, thought you folks might want to know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
allows for input and suggestions; everyone should take a few minutes to fill it in and send it in for a free shirts, and a chance to talk with the FN folks about their products. I found it on the FNP-9 page.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But you don't have an FNP, the tee shirt is only for us 1337 FNP owners!!!!

Seriously, when they asked the one thing I would improve upon, I said stronger mag springs. I had plenty of good things to say about mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My improvement item was a better looking decocker. I mean its pretty superficial, I know, but the USP decocker looks solid. My decocker looks like a stamped aluminum part. Still works flawlessly though...it's the only thing I could think of. :?

Anyone got the shirt yet? Post a pic?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I took the survey. The only addition I wanted was a terribly simple one. Just a finger rest floor plate as an option on the FNP 9M models...and maybe a more comprehensive dissasembly manual or a video corespondence armorers course.

·
Registered
62 Posts
DO you mean a floorplate like a lot of glock models have? That wouldnt be bad for the bigger handed shooters. I thought I had bigger hands (compared to my roommate, whose hand fit comfortably on a PPK/S) but my hands fit perfect on my P9-M. I d have to say, though, that I wouldnt mind a floor plate as an option. Hell, Ive got 3 mags (thanks FN!) so why not put one on one of my spares? Spread my fingers out, give them some personal space. Heh

·
Registered
75 Posts
Commander Zippy
just completed it. My onlt complaint is the FNP does not come in 10mm

And they never will.

Why don't you ask for one in .30 Luger while your wasting FN's time? Trying to get them to produce pistols they would never sell enough of to recoup thier investment.

10mm is the worst selling chambering in any gunmakers stable. The only reason Glock still offers a 10mm, is because they'r still trying to pay off the the tooling.

·
Registered
53 Posts
turnaround on FN shirts

Anybody heard delivery time of shirts, or know what they will look like?

I have shirts, just wondering....

shootemup :roll:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dunno..But I'll post a pic of mine when I get it.

I'll take anything with the FN logo on it and be happier than heck.

My only regret is that it probably will not say "**** HK!" on the back.

Yeah I know I shouldn't post while drinking bourbon, But I'm celebrating pulling the wonderful modular hammer group out of my FNP9M today and brothers let me tell you its EASY!

I will post more on the requirements and pitfalls of pulling the hammer group in a seprate post later when I sober up, but know that its the easiest hammer group I've ever popped out of a pistol.

G

·
It would be nice if it was that P90 shirt I have seen a photo of. But as it was an FNP survey - it will probably be an FNP shirt?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Evopsych said:
I dunno..But I'll post a pic of mine when I get it.

I'll take anything with the FN logo on it and be happier than heck.

My only regret is that it probably will not say "Frack HK!" on the back.

Yeah I know I shouldn't post while drinking bourbon, But I'm celebrating pulling the wonderful modular hammer group out of my FNP9M today and brothers let me tell you its EASY!

I will post more on the requirements and pitfalls of pulling the hammer group in a seprate post later when I sober up, but know that its the easiest hammer group I've ever popped out of a pistol.
I had to pull my hammer assembly out of my Pro-40 to remove the mag safety. Easy as 1-2-3. 8)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts