FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks-
I have an opportunity to pick up a very lightly used FNP45 at a great price. It comes with two 10 round and one 15 round magazine. A deal maker/breaker for me is my ability to add more 15 round magazines. I read somewhere on this site that someone had a problem with a FNX45 15 round mags not dropping free from an FNP45.

Can anyone confirm compatibility and function?

Thanks in advance for any info/advice.
It is sincerely appreciated.

DrGunner

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doc- that was really the question I had in mind- if I buy it, can I add mags?
Do you have any advice/links on a source?
It seems everywhere I look, they only carry FNX mags.
Maybe I need lessons- I'm only a yellow belt in Google-Fu.

DrGunner

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Thanks Doc- that was really the question I had in mind- if I buy it, can I add mags?
Do you have any advice/links on a source?
It seems everywhere I look, they only carry FNX mags.
Maybe I need lessons- I'm only a yellow belt in Google-Fu.

DrGunner
i'll have to look and see if i can find you some. i have as single FNP45 Competition model myself and bought a bunch of them a couple years ago. i also have 3 FNX45 models as well. thats why6 i know they are interchangeable. i'll look around tonight when i get home. they are out there though so if your getting a good price i would get it personally.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a quick search found some 15 round mags in stock for the FNP45 at MGW and ready tom ship. many of us here have bought from them and they are also a forum sponsor so i can post the like here. great company to deal with.

FNP-45 15 Round Magazines
Excellent. I order from MGW all the time.
Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.