FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm looking too. Just ordered my 45 and want to be sure and get 6 or 7 more before the ugly starts next year. please post here when anyone finds some.
thanks in advancw,
Mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
just got 5 from ammodepot.com for 40.92 each. They ordered them from Williams shooters supply who is wholesale only and they came in 9 days

Mike

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i have in the past....no problems and product came quicker than expected i would buy again from then

·
Banned
24 Posts
You were right pretty quick shipping - they arrived today..all 15 rounds loaded without too much effort - certainly easier than my 10 round P220 Sig mags.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered two 15 round mags from Impact on Friday and received them yesterday. Great service and low shipping charge.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just drive on over to Impact for the afternoon (85miles) and spend a bit of time checking out all the neat toys. They have a great staff and some memorable characters. It's where I buy all my stuff. I have heard that some items via web orders take a while, but phone orders go faster. Could be that they just aren't spun up for internet orders yet.

Zhur

·
Registered
109 Posts
Impact has them for 32.99 free shipping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Impact Guns

I just received two 15 rd. magazines for my FNP-45 that I ordered from Impact Guns.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/818513006675.html

I received excellent service from them and they notified me when payment was received and when shipping took place with a tracking number included. They treated me very well in this transaction and kept me informed every step of the way.

If I have further needs and they have the item I am sure to buy from them as their service and professionalism has impressed me.

I can recommend this company wholeheartedly.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I can't recommend them unfortunately. This is based off my in store experience since they are in my state. The salesmen are very demeaning and rude. Glad to hear they at least have decent online service.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have checked with local FN dealers and they say the distributors have no 14 or 15 round mags around here and Impact is tapped out.
Wonder what is going on with FN USA inventory management?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
SELFDEFENSE said:
I have checked with local FN dealers and they say the distributors have no 14 or 15 round mags around here and Impact is tapped out.
Wonder what is going on with FN USA inventory management?
People are scared and buying them as soon as they come out? Maybe hoping for a little profit in a couple years? That would be my guess, not FN's inventory management.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Have not received reply from FN in about a week.
Does anyone know where the 15s may be available?
Every one seems to be "taking orders".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.