FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eagerly awaiting how these shoot in real life.
It is the biggest darn handgun I've ever held other than the Desert Eagle monstrosities, but would be interested in it maybe for HD/range duty if it shoots really well.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'll let you know as soon as mine arrives.

Whenever that is...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got mine, hopefully Ill be able to take it out tonight after work, I put the slim grip on it, and it feels nice, although my slim grip catch broke, when I first got it.... I just need to get a new one from FNH

·
Registered
873 Posts
The catch broke? It does not use a screw like the other FNPs?

·
Registered
13 Posts
No it uses a a little plastic piece, that u push down, it seems sturdy, just my small piece seemed to be machined wrong...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Can any of you take a picture of the fire control group part of the polymer frame (with the slide off) on your 45 and post if for us? Those of us who own the 9's and 40's are interested to see if the design is the same internally, or if they beefed it up for the 45.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Alright well im on my way to the range with my new FNP 45... its the only gun I have that im going to shoot, and im oging to put about 200 rounds threw it, ill take pictures and let u all know how it shoots.. and ill get a picture of the frame also...

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
VegasEgo said:
Alright well im on my way to the range with my new FNP 45... its the only gun I have that im going to shoot, and im oging to put about 200 rounds threw it, ill take pictures and let u all know how it shoots.. and ill get a picture of the frame also...
:? :? :? :?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok ok, I got good news and bad news...

The good news is, I shot the FNP45 today I put 300 rounds threw it, not a hiccup, it was a blast to shoot, and shot very accuratly. having 14 rounds of 45 is fun!...

Bad news- I had a range nazi and he would net let me take pictures of my session, becuase there were ;undercover' LEO shooting so they didnt want me to take a picture of them to blow there cover... anyways, all in all, its a very smooth shooter.... I have never written a review before, so if u have questions ill answer them Ill post wat pictures I do have tonight after work...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Great to hear sir.

No need to be too detailed, just the facts.

Distance from target and group size and ammo type used will do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts