FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to possibly put a tac light on my FNP. Because I'm cheap, I've narrowed it down to 2 different lights:

TLR1 and the Insight SSL1

Does anybody have a pic. with either of those two lights mounted on thier FNP?

Lets see 'em. :D

Thanks

ETA: Checked the pic. thread up top, found a couple :oops:. I've basically got an idea of what it's going to look like, but post some new pics if you guys/gals want.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'd vote for the TLR1 !
I have 2 of em!
One on my P226 and one on my Rem 11-87 :?

·
Banned
93 Posts
I use an Insight M3 light, which is kind of cheap but it gets the job done on a nightstand gun. I don't plan on playing "Navy Seal" in my bathtub with it so not being waterproof isn't a huge concern to me. :-D

My uncles Insight M6 light/laser lives life in the fast lane mounted directly under the business end of a FA only UZI. This gun has shaken it's forward grip screws loose many times (before Loc-tighting them in place) due to the vibration of the gun. However, the M6 still works fine and the laser has held zero solid as a rock.

Also, keep in mind there is the M6 and the more expensive M6X, the X model having a high-output lamp. 60 lumens on the standard versus 90 on the X model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My m3 gets rained on a lot and I saw many m3xs get rained on in the desert. Until you said it I had no idea they wernt water proof. They seem to work fine wet.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
TLR-1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts