FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,121 Posts
Very doubtful will be seeing a FNS-380 I think the next handguns will be seeing from FN is a striker fired .45ACP and or a 9mm Tactical model nobody really knows for sure until the 2018 SHOT SHOW! who knows FN might surprise us with something new altogether

·
Registered
980 Posts
I think Lester is right. FNH seems to be more focused on military arms (rifles, machine guns) and service pistols. (I know the FNX-45 is NOT a standard military weapon, but the .45 ACP round is popular in the U.S.)

The .380 round has never been a widely-used military round, and if it's used at all in modern-day military or police units -- perhaps in Europe or South America -- it's probably being phased out.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Very doubtful will be seeing a FNS-380 I think the next handguns will be seeing from FN is a striker fired .45ACP and or a 9mm Tactical model nobody really knows for sure until the 2018 SHOT SHOW! who knows FN might surprise us with something new altogether
I'm still waiting for all the other 'surprises' they came out with way back when, haha. A FNS-c .45 or FNX-c .45 would be nice though. Not holding my breath.

Reactions: LESTER
1 - 6 of 6 Posts