FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea where to find an FNS 40 front sight. I don't need nor want to spend over 100 bucks for a new sight. The front sight only used to be 22 from midway but its discontinued. Any ideas? The tritium fell out of this one.

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Just a suggestion. Trijicon makes the tritium night sights for FN, if the markings are still visible call Trijicon. It costs $19.00 for a tritium vial replacement from Trijicon. They might even warranty it, give them a call.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I think they're the same for 9 and .40 - I could be wrong. I got some Triji HD XR's for a Glock, and was told they were the same. Also, I noticed on MGW's sight - they have a couple front sights discontinued - but are different heights. Says theiy're the same as what is on FN pistols. Makes me wonder, has FN done any changes to their sights - like now it's a 6 o'clock hold instead of a combat sight hold ?

·
Premium Member
14,159 Posts
I think they're the same for 9 and .40 - I could be wrong. I got some Triji HD XR's for a Glock, and was told they were the same. Also, I noticed on MGW's sight - they have a couple front sights discontinued - but are different heights. Says theiy're the same as what is on FN pistols. Makes me wonder, has FN done any changes to their sights - like now it's a 6 o'clock hold instead of a combat sight hold ?
I concur! (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts