FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, nothing! Finally got to shoot it last night at the range and after 200 flawless rounds I realized it is just as dependable, reliable, and accurate as my FNS-40,

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm glad you like the gun. I think most of the issues with the compacts are on the 9c not the 40c. I'm in the same boat, this gun just does not want to fail on me. Flawless every single shot. Are you having the mag stick when empty? I think that's my only complaint on this gun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have about 250 through the 9c with zero fails and 1 happy gun owner. So accurate, love the aggressive grip, and the flawless function. My wife says if they release a single stack 9c, she's trading in her shield. That's saying a lot. She's had a lot of guns and the shield is by far her favorite of all time. For an EDC, I agree, but the 9c is inching dangerously close to replacing mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have about 250 through the 9c with zero fails and 1 happy gun owner. So accurate, love the aggressive grip, and the flawless function. My wife says if they release a single stack 9c, she's trading in her shield. That's saying a lot. She's had a lot of guns and the shield is by far her favorite of all time. For an EDC, I agree, but the 9c is inching dangerously close to replacing mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
+1 - I picked up my 9c recently and took it to the range (after thorough cleaning, of course). I put about 200 rounds of various types of ammo, Winchester 124 gr NATO, Lawman 115 gr., S&B 115, PMC 115, and Blazer 115. No hiccups at all. I also

I'm new to FNs. I have an HK VP9, which I love, and -- just for fun -- a Glock 30. I also have an M&P Shield.

What are the issues with the 9c that folks have identified?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have put roughly 600 rounds (about 150 each time out) through my 40c. I havent had one jam missfire anything of the sort since I have owned it. Have been shooting winchester white box or some form of federal fmj I have also put 30 federal hst through it with no fails. I have noticed the mag stick a few times other than that just as flawless as my fnp40. Absolutely love this gun I carry it everyday iwb or owb it carries well

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you search the forums every complaint I saw about the compact versions were of 9c models. Some FTFs and failure to lock back. Search the threads and you will find them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts