FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people are asking about FNS Longslide holster. I got my KT Mech "Akela" holster and mag holder today. I am hoping to use it for IDPA and Steel Challenge. It seems very well made and the fit is very tight. I can't review it much more than I tried a few "Taxi Driver" draws and it was very crisp with no hangups or snags. The mag holder is a bit tight but I may be able to work that out.

Obligatory pics.

IMG_1296.jpg

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Looks good and good to hear it's working well so far. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try your FNS 9 LS in any holster for Glock 34/35 or 41 I discovered that the fit and function is acceptable until more makers start tooling up for this new 5" length.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try your FNS 9 LS in any holster for Glock 34/35 or 41 I discovered that the fit and function is acceptable until more makers start tooling up for this new 5" length.
I am not sure why I would would want to do that when I have a purpose built holster for the FNS-9 Longslide that fits perfectly (as pictured above).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Because you may find that in addition to the holster you just ordered you have several other options that work well. As always, options are good to have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pakmule, do you remember if you bought 060, or 080 kydex? Also, you've had it a while, how is this working out for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts